Sunday, April 20, 2008

Love our nephew




So since being out in BV its been hard for Greg to be away from his nephews. Luckily my brother and his family are here in BV. Along with them comes my little nephew Trae. Greg is Trae's pal, and this last weekend Trae was pretty pumped to go to Greg's game. Unfortunately it got cancelled so I got a message from my sister in law Tia telling me, Trae was heartbroken that there was no game. So we got the idea for Trae to come up to the field and Greg would play baseball with him. Here are some pictures...I know it made Greg's day to play with Trae, and it made us really thankful to have family near by.

3 comments:

Tia J said...

Thanks again Trae had a ball and loves looking at the pictures.

Stacey said...

That is why Libby like Greg so much too! He really is great with the kids...see u all soon.

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What a fun uncle! What a great arm Trae has!