Friday, May 30, 2008

Golfing!


One thing greg and I have loved to do is go golfing. Luckily there is a mini golf place here in the town where we are living. We have been twice since we have been here with alot of the guys in the office and their wives...just for the record i have won every time!! Crazy, because I normally stink at mini golf. Anyway, here is a picture of us at the coarse, the summer is flying by and greg has been working so hard. I cant wait for my dad's camps to start so I can actually do something! Although hanging out with the neices and nephews has been pretty great! I hope everything is going well for everyone! Much Love!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hey guys that is so awesome that you guys will be coming to Utah. I hope it all works out for the best. Happy late b-day Greg. Sorry you guys did not make out for Graduation. We missed you. Love the fun blog!!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Some day I want to challenge you to mini golf. When you come to Montana to see me. In 2010.