Monday, July 7, 2008

updates


Well I know everyone has been sort of confused on the decision Greg and I are making on where we will be living in the fall. Well after much prayer and fasting and thinking, we had a strong feeling that Utah was the place we were supposed to be.  So we are headed to Utah. I am excited to be working with the basketball team at Spanish Fork High School. I went and worked a camp with them a few weeks ago at SUU. The girls were awesome, the other coaches were awesome. It truly made me happy with the decision we had made. 

2 comments:

Diana said...

We are happy with the choice you made too. Cannot wait until you guys are back here in Utah. Hope all is going well with you both.

Stacey said...

Glad to hear from you guys....I was wondering were you all were.

Well....I guess we have no choice, you are going to be in Utah...your brother is not happy about it...but he just wants you to be happy! :) You still gotta come for holidays though...promise! Tell Greg...."whatz up"!