Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our new addition!!







Well....we did it...we got a puppy. Crazy to think...new state, new jobs, new house, and now a new addition to our little family. We found her on Friday night in Draper Ut and we couldn't leave without taking her home..she is so cute! She is a cockapoo...for most of my life I have grown up with a cockapoo named Ralph. He was by far my favorite, and when we moved away from Virginia I missed him alot. Luckily we found a little baby girl cockapoo just like Ralph and I am so excited! We were trying to think of a name for her...so of coarse I started thinking of things I love. One thing I love more than anything is shoes...athletic shoes...NIKE shoes to be specific. Greg and I learned in college that NIKE actually was the greek goddess for Victory, so what better thing to name her than Nike? So here she is...little Nike J Larsen. We love her very much and are very excited to have her in our family! I hope all is well with you all...sorry it's taken me so long. I haven't had internet until tonight!



8 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute and the name it perfect! Fits your family to a "T"! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. The baby will be here in 2 weeks...I am dying! HAve fun with little doggie poop! :)

The Pates said...

How cute is she!!!! Better watch out with a name like Nike... she may have expensive taste (buds)... Keep your shoes off the floor :-D

We miss ya'll

Kemp and Whitney said...

yay! you got a puppy! Don't you just love em? We loved it when we got ours! Good luck potty training.

Jake and Jordan Johnson said...

Oh I love her! She's so cute!

Jolley's said...

So wonderful! When do you think you will move, we will be there to help. Your house is soooo great and the puppy is perfect. The girls will be so excited to see her. Call me on my cell- no home phone yet. Love you all.
Much love,
Lisa

Brett and Nette said...

Cute new puppy! Next new thing will be a little baby Alyssa and Greg Larsen! :)

Harris Family said...

Cute puppy Alyssa! Have fun with litte Nike. I'm with everyone else-good luck potty training!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What a fun house! And a fun doggie to go with it! Miss you all! Come and see us! My computer works now!
Love, T