Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lots of new things





Well this past couple days we had our first "real" basketball game, an exhibition game against Charleston Southern University. We lost pretty bad, but we had alot of fun on the beach and took alot of pictures. We got to see Fort Sumter and that was kind of interesting. We got back around 6:30 and I had to hurry to get to our nephew Trae's birthday party.
When we got there he was way excited to open presents, and had to wait for my brother to get there. He was so cute, and excited about getting every gift that he got! Oh how fun it is to be a kid where every present is something new and special! Anyway here are a few pictures from my weekend...poor Greg was home alone, working and doing school stuff all day long, he is way excited because we just got news that his little sister is coming to visit in a few weeks! so YAY for that! He was even so nice and had the whole house clean for me when I got home tonight so I had nothing to worry about!!
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but more will come as our adventures in VA continue!

No comments: