Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day









It is so nice to finally have a break from school, and sports, and work. Things have been so hectic, but it is nice to have one day out of the year to truly think about what you are thankful for. I have taken alot of pictures lately of the beautiful scenery we have gotten to enjoy this year in Virginia, I hadnt gotten a chance to post them until now, but here are some of them. Also here are some pictures of my nephew Sean, it was fun having him for a visit on Thanksgiving. Greg and I are so thankful for everything we have been blessed with in our lives, we wish you all the best on Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sean looks so cute in that first picture with you! Love his littel face..... :)

Love ya--

Stacey said...

I spelled little wrong....what a DORK! :)