Thursday, December 6, 2007

ITS SNOWING



Considering I grew up in Texas, and Greg grew up in Utah we have totally different views about snow. He loves it and whenever it comes he wants to just be outside playing in it...I on the other hand am pretty much afraid of it, considering in Texas the only snow we really know is the hail ice balls that fall from the sky during a terrible storm. Well yesterday morning we woke up to find snow EVERYWHERE! I have never in my 3 years at SVU seen it snow that much. At first I wasnt a fan, but by the end of the day it wasnt as bad as I thought. I guess thinking that next week we will be heading to Utah where they are famous for having a white christmas, made me have to adjust to the idea. Greg walked around campus while I was in class and took some pictures of the front of the school while it was snowing, I thought they were pretty neat so we decided to share them!
Finals are approaching and I couldn't be happier. School is stressful, and we cannot wait to have a break! We have been working on getting all of the christmas feeling in our house, so that alone should be interesting , and I will post pictures of that soon. I hope all is well, and everyone is enjoying this joyous season!

1 comment:

Luke and Niki said...

It was such a nice day for snow!! Cool pics....i am sad I didnt take any. =)