Sunday, February 24, 2008

going...going...going

Well life is moving quickly! We are already almost through Feb! HOW CRAZY IS THAT!? I guess with basketball it has just made life go by so much faster, because I just look at the days as, "what game comes next?" Soon our team and the mens basketball team will be heading to the national tournament in Broken Arrow Oklahoma! We hope to do well there, and we definitly have to team to do it! I will keep updates up of how we do...its pretty nerve racking going into post season, but I am very excited! As for Greg his baseball team is doing ALOT better than they did last year, so it is looking bright for them. They had some tough losses in their last double header but you can only look up right? Its crazy to me that our 1 year anniversary is coming up! It really hasnt felt like it has been that long! But I just got lucky with who I married and am very thankful for him Anyway, hopefully our update finds you all well, we are counting down the days until graduation, and it is coming alot sooner than we thought! I will update again soon! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What a cute couple! I'm getting with the blogging program here... Tia won't let up until I update! I love you!

Stacey said...

Hope you did good at your game! Sorry we couldn't make it...see you at Disney!
Oh check out this conversation:

Libby: (yelling) "MOMMY, MOMMY, I MISS ALYSSA....."

Me: "We will see her at Disney really soon."

Libby: (yelling again) "OK, BUT I MISS ALYSSA!"

Out of the blue...she just said that! Yelling at me from her room!
She a riot!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, lace cap sleeve wedding dress PS2 Accessories Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Bridal Wedding Dresses