Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love to see the temple!!


So since being to utah, I have had the amazing oppourtunity to attend the temple. I have gotten to go to the Jordan River Temple and Mt. Timpanogos. It has been sad going without Greg but truly has made me feel so blessed. I went with one of my friends to the temple tonight, and as we were talking it made me think how amazing life is, and how much more I have to learn. I truly feel like being close to the temple, and being in this enviroment is one of the reasons we are supposed to be in Utah. I absolutely love it! Anyway...I hope you are all doing well, faculty meetings start for me tomorrow...sad summer went by so fast. Love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

alyssa!
i found your blog. cute. remember jamba? i miss you!

Harris Family said...

Hi Alyssa! It's your long lost cousin, Kellie in Idaho. Cute blog! You and Greg look so happy! I am glad to hear you will be in Utah. I am finally a blogger so now I can keep up with all of our extended family. It is great! Send me an e-mail so I can invite you to my blog-it's private. kellieharris5@yahoo.com Good Luck with school starting!

Stacey said...

Ummm...where are you? Hope things are going ok. I am sure you are super busy with the J.O.B!

Love ya!

Tia J said...

We are waiting for an update! Call us later adn we will talk online!