Sunday, August 3, 2008

A new journey



Well recently I made the journey across the country once again....but this time it's permanent for a while. I had to leave Greg in Texas because I had to start training for school. It has been really hard being away from him, especially that we wont be back together again for a while. (MISS YOU BABE!!) Yet I have been trying to keep busy, I have training every day. It does get tiring but I am glad its going on, there is so much to learn. For those of you who don't know I am going to be teaching special education and coaching basketball at Spanish Fork High School. I am really excited about it, I will be teaching 11 kids in my class and although it is a new and challenging experience for me I am happy and grateful for the oppourtunity to learn and grow as much as my students. I am really excited for what is to come....I hope all is well....love you all!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Good Luck....we will see you soon. :)

Diana said...

Glad to hav you in town. Good Luck with everything.

The Lovells said...

Its going to be so great for you to coach. Have fun and do not run them too much. No Harmon tricks.