Saturday, January 24, 2009

I love teaching...




So tonight I had the chance to help a few of my peer tutors take my students to the school dance. I had been having a busy week with basketball, school, and everything else going on it was nice to get alot of laughs and just remember what truly matters. This is something I get to learn every time I am around my students. Here are a few pictures from the dance, it is me and my friend Raquel, who I also coach with, who also has become one of my close friends and I am grateful to have her around. Between her and my kids I seriously learn so much everyday. Thanks Raq, and my students for keeping me laughing!

2 comments:

The Lovells said...

How is the old basketball season going? Do you love it? It looks like you have a fun group of kids!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What an awesome night you must have had! I bet you are so good with those kids. I would love to spend a day in your class room! Love you!