Friday, May 29, 2009

End of the year...

Some of my crazy basketball/track girls...



My best friend Raquel Cramer and I...

Another crazy basketball girl...


One of the first girls I ever coached...love it!



One of my students...she didn't want to be in the group shot




Funny picture of my students with me






Cute picture of my kids...not so much of me :)






One of my students is SO tall....his elbow can rest on my head haha..
Well my first year has come and gone...it has been such a blast and such a learning experience. Through all of the triumphs and struggles, I have realized that I truly am where I am supposed to be. These kids have taught me so much this year, and the people I have met on the faculty have been amazing! I CANT WAIT until next year!! Hope all is well...have a great summer!






1 comment:

Stacey said...

one year down...how many more to go? :) love ya