Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My new hair


So greg and I were shopping the other day and we decided to get my hair done at the mall...For any of you who have ever wondered how good those people really are..THEY ARENT GOOD! Dont do it! The girl totally jacked my hair up..it was like 2 inches longer on one side than on the other! So luckily I found out one of my teammates stayed in town for spring break. She is a cosmetologist. So she fixed it and here is the end result! I was very happy she could fix it for me! I dont have any before pictures, my sister in law Tia took one of the wreckage, but that is all that was documented! Hope all is well!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You are crazy! Atleast you are smiling! See you need to come back to Texas.....to the land of "Denise"! She saves me from looking like a shaggy dog!

See ya soon...love ya.
Oh, I need ur cell #. I got a new phone and don't have the #!

Tia J said...

You look amazing!! She did a great job!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Hey, assymetrical is in right now! Jk-- it looks cute-- I'm glad someone could help you fix it. You are darling with or without hair :) But the hair is cute.