Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break/1 year anniversary




Well this years spring break wasnt as eventful as last years, considering we got married last year over spring break! Greg went down to Florida for the week and played in some baseball games. I really wish I could have gone, but it didnt happen. Instead for the first few days of break I stayed home and worked on my online class, considering it has to be done soon so I can graduate! I cant wait to be FINALLY done with school! Anyway on thursday I went up to DC to spend some time with one of my best friends Lindsay. It was a lot of fun to see her, and just hang out. We went and got pedicures, and to the ESPN ZONE and to this really pretty national park that has a huge waterfall! It was so fun! Thanks so much for letting me come guys! Anyway, now I am just sitting at home waiting for my husband to get home, considering today is our 1 year anniversary! So weird that it has already been a year, it doesnt even feel like that long! I guess I am lucky and got a husband who is amazing!! Anyway I hope everyone is well! Love you guys!

No comments: